- Peak Performance Practitioner
- Aliveness Coach
Dr. Vinnie Monaco (Dr. “V”) is the founder of the Back to Ease methodology. With gentle touch he fine tunes the mental, emotional and physical systems of the individuals he works with around the globe. His studies of key disciplines over several decades have helped him to develop wellness practices across the US and Australia. Integrating his own healing experiences through childhood illnesses and trauma combined with helping his patients and clients heal through mental, emotional and physical health challenges over the past 40 years, have assisted him in developing his Peak Performance Wellness program.
- Doctor of Chiropractic DC New York Chiropractic College (N.Y.C.C. USA)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology BA with a minor in Communications from S.C.S.C. (Southern Connecticut State College)
- Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) Chiropractor- Level III Certified (Highest Level)
- Technique Directory: Network Chiropractic, Network Spinal Analysis, Adjusting, Soft-tissue, Cranio-therapy, Blood Evaluation, Kinesiology, Magnetic Therapy, X-ray, Nutrition, Energy Healing and Communication.
- Basic and Advanced Certificates in Neuro-linguistic Programming (N.L.P.) from Robbins Research International
- Leadership Training majoring in Relationships, Human Dynamics and People Reading with Sage University
- Comedy and Improvisation training at Manhattan’s Punchline and Stand-Up New York Comedy Clubs.
- Robbins Research International New York Event support team
- Tony Robbins Personal Support Staff Doctor
- International Teaching and Facilitating Staff, Wiseworld Seminars Global Events Programs
- MC for Network Chiropractic Transformational Gates (Healing Events)
- 34 Year History Director/Owner of Wellness Centers in the U.S.A. and Australia